RIDDLE ME MAIL
ABCs of Letter Writing
30 Reasons to Write a Letter
Writing practice by the letter.
Thanks for your help!
Riddle Me Mail is nearly a year old (hard to believe!), and I want to be sure you like the mail you're getting.
I've got just seven questions to ask and a place for comments, if you've got more to share.
Submit your feedback, and I'll send a gift in return.
Thanks so much!
1) How did you hear about Riddle Me Mail?
Instagram? Facebook? A friend? Postmark 1206? Or some other way?
2) Do you like getting the riddle first, before the envelope?
It's OK, I don't pay much attention to it.
3) Do you refer to the calendar during the month?
Oh, yes! Nearly every day.
No, I don't use it.
4) Do you display the art panel like a greeting card?
Yes, it brightens the room.
No, I hang the calendar, so I don't see it.
5) Do you work on the Quizzical?
Yes, I love it.
No, I don't like puzzles.
6) Do you use the stationery?
Yes! Every month I send it out.
No, I don't like to write, I just like getting mail.
Other? Please tell me in the box below.
7) Is there something you'd change about Riddle Me Mail?
If there's something more you'd like to share, I'd love to know what you think!
©Postmark1206 LLC / Riddle Me Mail LLC, PO Box 5290, Portland, ME 04101