Riddle Me Mail
Good mail that comes twice a month. It's fun, smart, and addressed to you.
Every month, they wait for the postcard riddle.
Ava gets her mail in the morning, Camille gets hers in the afternoon, so Ava gets a jump on the riddle.
"I can't wait to call Camille," Ava says.
When she calls, she doesn't even wait to say hello before asking, "Did you get the riddle? Do you know the answer?"
They compare answers, testing their wit against one another, and the conversation begins.
Calendar of Days
SUBSCRIBE to Riddle Me Mail, and every month you'll get two pieces of mail. The first will be a postcard with a riddle on it, and about a week or so later, you'll get a fancy envelope with your name on it.
Here are the details:
• the postcard riddle - it will get you talking (especially if you need help solving the riddle)
• the big fancy envelope with your name on it . . . ooh la la!
Inside the envelope, you'll find:
• new stationery (with a stamp), so you can write to someone about what's come in the mail
• the quizzical - like a crossword jumble, it's challenging, but not too hard and all the answers are there
• an art panel you can prop up it up and put on it display all month, like a big greeting card (!)
• a calendar that will give you something new to talk about every day, truly . . .
• and a bonus web page with all the stuff that wouldn't fit in the envelope
For a behind-the-scenes look at Riddle Me Mail, take a peek at the February bonus page, a subscriber benefit page.
It's the personal stimulus package delivered monthly.
Thought provoking, interesting, and fun.
#1) The Postcard Riddle - will you be able to solve it? Yes? No? Get a conversation started when you ask someone to help.
#2) The Envelope Pack - it holds the answer to the riddle
• an illustrated letter (all about that month's theme),
• the art panel you can display like all the other greeting cards you get, only bigger!
• the quizzical (a crossword search),
• the monthly calendar of days (something for every day of the month), and
• first-run stationery (with a stamp) that you can use to mail it forward . . .
Riddle Me Mail
Stationery that starts a conversation, especially when the riddle is a real stumper!
Good stuff, two times a month.
For a behind-the-scenes look at Riddle Me Mail, take a peek at the March bonus page, subscriber benefit page.
Maybe you're looking for common ground to connect with someone in your life?