Riddle Me Mail
The monthly mail subscription that makes checking the mail fun again.
[Be sure to subscribe by the 15th of the month to get the following month's edition.]
Riddle Me Mail - the April edition
Riddle Me Mail - the February edition
"I absolutely adored this address label." — L., Subscriber
Making the trip to the mailbox worthwhile . . . twice a month.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
• the postcard riddle - it comes first and is designed to start a conversation. Next, you'll get . . .
• the big fancy envelope with your name on it . . . ooh la la! Inside the envelope, you'll find:
• the quizzical - it's like a crossword jumble, challenging, but not too hard
• the art panel - stands up so you can put it on display--like a really big greeting card
• the calendar - that lists something new to think about every day
• exclusive stationery with a stamp and a writing tip, so you can mail it forward, and
• a bonus web page with all the stuff that wouldn't fit in the envelope
This subscription is one of my favorite things! And I think the answer to this months riddle is another one of my favorite things! Your love is apparent and appreciated in every detail.
— One subscriber's response to the February edition
February Riddle Me Mail
For a behind-the-scenes look at Riddle Me Mail, take a peek at the February bonus page, a subscriber benefit page.
Starting at $12 / month
Subscribe today and become a Riddle Me Mailer!
August Riddle Me Mail
It's like a personal stimulus package, delivered monthly.
March Riddle Me Mail
For a behind-the-scenes look at Riddle Me Mail, take a peek at the March bonus page, subscriber benefit page.
Maybe you're looking for common ground to connect with someone in your life?